WEATHERING THE WEATHER
The ultimate winter boot for lightweight warmth, the Sorel Women’s Joan of Arctic Next Boot provides outstanding weather protection. Featuring convenient pull tabs, microfleece lining with a shearling tongue, seam-sealed waterproof construction, and high-traction sole to keep you moving forward all season long.
- UPPER: A cozy winter boot to keep her warm during city walks. Waterproof full grain leather and suede combination. Shearling cuff and tongue. Leather heel pull tab. Metal hardware in eyestay . Leather shell with rubber mudguard. Shearling and textile lining. Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Laces are.
- INSULATION: 100g insulation.
- FOOTBED: Die cut PU-like EVA with aluminum underfoot. Thermal reflective layer and felt top cover.
- MIDSOLE: Molded BPU-PU insert.
- OUTSOLE: Molded rubber with iconic SOREL scallop and razor design for enhanced traction and durability in key wear areas.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 1/4 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1/2 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 9 1/4 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 48 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 7.
|USA SIZE||UK Size||FOOT LENGTH|